Bridge is for those users who just want to connect their existing trading system (coded in AFL etc) with their trading account through API. Bridge can be used to connect 3rd party charting software’s (like AmiBroker etc) with our Hello Kite/Upstox
If you are an advanced developer, fond of building things from scratch on your own, not using any 3rd party TA Software’s (like AmiBroker etc) and have enough time, then you can build your own trading application and systems using our DotNet Library.
Bridge is required only if you use 3rd party charting/analysis software’s (like AmiBroker etc) to generate Buy/Sell signals. If you have not installed Bridge, then refer this article for Hello Kite v2.0 setup and this for Hello Upstox v2.0 setup.
With Bridge, the below things are possible from other applications mentioned above;
- Place/Modify/Cancel/Exit orders
- Get real-time position details like MTM and NetQty
- Paper Trade
- Get extended price fields like VWAP, Total Buy/Sell quantity in AmiBroker
- Get Previous Day Open/High/Low/Close/Volume/Open Interest+
- Get Average Range and Volume!
- Get Annual and Daily Volatility*
- Email Alerts for Orders and Positions
- Get order details like status, filled price etc
- Get symbol details like Tick size, Lot size etc
Supported TA Software’s:
- Microsoft Excel
- Any Windows Application which supports COM
- Rs 2880/lifetime or Rs 120/month
+ Data available for NSE Equity and FnO stocks only.
! Calculated on 3-month period, available for Nifty200 stocks only.
* Data available for NSE stocks only.