Bridge is for those users who just want to connect their existing trading system (coded in AFL, VBA etc) with their trading account through API. Bridge can be used to connect 3rd party charting software’s (like AmiBroker, Excel etc) with our Hello Kite and Hello Upstox applications.
Bridge is required only if you use 3rd party charting/analysis software’s (like AmiBroker, Excel etc) to generate Buy/Sell signals. If you have not installed Bridge, then refer this article for Hello Kite v2.0 setup and this for Hello Upstox v2.0 setup.
With Bridge, the below things are possible from your favorite TA Software (like AmiBroker, Excel etc);
- Place/Modify/Cancel/Exit orders
- Get real-time position details like MTM and NetQty
- Paper Trade
- Get extended price fields like VWAP, Total Buy/Sell quantity in AmiBroker
- Get Previous Day Open/High/Low/Close/Volume/Open Interest+
- Get Average Range and Volume!
- Get Annual and Daily Volatility*
- Email Alerts for Orders and Positions
- Get order details like status, filled price etc
- Get symbol details like Tick size, Lot size etc
- API Subscription from Zerodha or Upstox
- Trading System
Supported TA Software’s:
- Microsoft Excel
- Any Windows Application which supports COM
- Rs 2500 (1-Year) or Rs 15000 (10-Years)
List of Functions Supported by Bridge:
+ Data available for NSE Equity and FnO stocks only.
! Calculated on 3-month period, available for Nifty200 stocks only.
* Data available for NSE stocks only. The data is complied from various open sources, hence data accuracy can not be guaranteed.
P.S. If you are an advanced developer, fond of building things from scratch on your own, not using any 3rd party TA Software’s (like AmiBroker etc) and have enough time, then you can build your own trading application and systems using our DotNet Library.