2 months, 2 weeks ago ArunRamModerator
PLB Strategy Builder can be downloaded from here. One month trial will be automatically activated on first run. Before running the Excel PLB Strategy Builder, please install latest Hello Kite or Hello Upstox as applicable from here.
Price Levels Breakout (PLB) is highly sought trading tool because of its versatile usage. User can input resistance and support levels manually or through excel formula, whenever the price crosses those levels, signals will be generated.
BUY : When price crosses above the given Buy Level
SELL : On hitting Sell Level, Maxloss/Profit (Stock), Maxloss/Profit (Stgy), Target/Stoploss, or Square-off time
SHORT : When price crosses below the given Short Level
COVER : On hitting Cover Level, Maxloss/Profit (Stock), Maxloss/Profit (Stgy), Target/Stoploss, or Square-off time
Strategy Builder (SB)
PLB strategy builder is built on MS Excel using exchange approved Trading API’s. User can input price levels manually or through custom excel formula.
Manual input : You can manually input indicator levels (like EMA, Bollinger Band etc) obtained from other sources or can input levels received from your investment advisor.
Formula Input : you can also automatically calculate pivot levels (like Classic, Woodie’s, Camarilla, DeMark etc) using excel formula and use those values as levels in PLB.
PLB is equipped with advanced Risk and Order Management at Stock level as well as Strategy level with Cover Order. Support for NSE equity and also features Paper Trading and Journal to aid fine tuning the strategy. Watch here for PLB Strategy Builder in action.
- TRADE MODE : PAPER|LIVE
- TRADE VALUE : Trade value allocated for each stock. Qty will be calculated based on this
- MAX ENTRY : Maximum entries allowed for a stock (BUY + SHORT).
- MAXLOSS (STOCK) : Maximum loss allowed for a stock.
- MAXPROFIT (STOCK) : Maximum profit allowed for a stock.
- REWARD : Target in terms of Risk*X
- TRAIL% STOPLOSS : Trail% for Stoploss price. Points to trail = %applied * RiskPoints
- TRAIL% MAXLOSS (STOCK) : Trail% for MaxLoss (Stock). Profit to trail= %applied * MaxLoss (Stock)
- TRADE BEGIN TIME : Signals will be generated after this time, minimum 09:16:00
- TRADE END TIME : No fresh entry signal will be taken after this time and also cancels if any entry signal order is OPEN
- SQOFF TIME : All open positions will be squared off, maximum 15:15:00
- ORDER TYPE : MARKET|LIMIT
- LIMIT% : Applicable only for LIMIT orders. Places entry orders with Limit Price above or below trigger price (range high/low) to control slippages
- MAX POSITION : Maximum number of stocks to be traded
- MAXLOSS (STGY) : Maximum loss allowed for this strategy. All open positions will be closed on hitting maximum loss
- MAXPROFIT (STGY) : Maximum profit allowed for this strategy. All open positions will be closed on hitting maximum profit
- TRAIL% MAXLOSS (STGY) : Trail% for MaxLoss (Stgy). Profit to trail= %applied * MaxLoss (Stgy)
- STGY CODE : Unique strategy identifier, useful to run multiple strategies
- EXCH : NSE|NSE_EQ
- TRADE SYMBOL : As per API
Here you can monitor the overall status of your running strategy
- TOTAL MTM : Total profit and loss of the strategy
- TRAIL MAXLOSS : Trailed maxloss
- HIGHEST MTM : Highest total profit and loss achieved
- LOWEST MTM : Lowest total profit and loss achieved
- TOTAL POSITIONS : Total stocks traded
- OPEN POSITIONS : Number of open positions
- CLOSED POSITIONS : Number of closed positions
- USER STATUS : Strategy activation status
- RECORD JOURNAL : Copies strategy details to Journal sheet for future analysis
Live demo is available on request. For appointment, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our Knowledge Base and Video Tutorials for setup and troubleshooting. One time free initial setup is available on request. Basic email support (limited to issues/bugs in the software) is available for free, all queries should be mailed to email@example.com, we will respond within 2 working days. For all API related issues/queries, please contact your stock broker or visit API developer forum.
Just onetime charge of Rs 6400/Client* (Inclusive of 18% GST). Click HERE to make payment through Razorpay or HERE for Bank/UPI details. Product will be delivered to your email address within 2 hours if payment is made during working hours else will be delivered on next working day. Check here for Cancellation and Refund Policy.
The software developed by Howutrade are solely for informational & educational purposes only. All the software are used at your own risk. It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques or indicators presented in the software will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. Howutrade is not responsible for any losses incurred as a result of using any of the software. For all API compliance related queries, please contact your stock broker.
Yes, you can use PLB strategy builder with MCX or NFO.
The entire strategy builder is based on Excel formula, you just need to edit the required cell. For example, if you want to use with MCX, then you can enter the number of lots to trade in ‘Qty Column’.
But make sure, you are not deleting/shifting any rows/columns. If you want to do custom calculations, then you can do it in another sheet or add necessary columns at the right most in PLB sheet.
We advise, that you should initially test with NSE equity with very small qty for at-least two weeks before investing in futures and options.
PLB Strategy Builder
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)